EControl Syntax Editor 2.10 Free Download
Having excellent grammar is very important when writing content on your computer because with the various text editors available, most people expect you to be able to write perfectly. The EControl Syntax Editor provides you with everything you need from a text editor.
The EControl Syntax Editor is an excellent text editor that can be incorporated into several different text creation tools. You will be able to write like a true writer now that you will never have to worry about making grammar mistakes or syntax errors again.
Using this tool is very easy because of the user friendly GUI which lets you understand all of the various features from the moment you begin using it. The EControl Syntax Editor can also help you convert your text into the HTML format so that you can use it online.
Powerful text editor with syntax highlighting.
This editor is built using EControl Syntax Editor SDK.
The unique and more important feature is 100% customizable lexer, so you can adjust it for any type of text file. Lexer uses standard VCL resource streaming and stores itself in DFM text format.
- Delphi 2007 like editor;
- Fast loading huge files (several megabytes).
- Localized: English, Russian, German;
- Split screen;
- Customizable text folding;
- Customizable text structure tree view;
- Customizable keymapping;
- 100% customizable lexer (syntactical analyzer). Comfortable visual lexer editor;
- Nested lexers highlighting.Combining several lexers in one using "Sub Lexer" rules;
- Code templates;
- Spell checking;
- Print/ print preview;
- Powerful search/replace (regular expressions, search all ...);
- Incremental search;
- Export in HTML/RTF with syntax highlighting;
- Copy selection to clipboard in RTF;
- Block staples (hierarchical text representation);
- User ranges allows custom lexer independent highlighting and text folding;
- Stack-based markers like in CodeRush;
- Unlimited bookmarks;
- Normal, column-oriented and line selection, clipboard operations;
- Right margin, persistent blocks, keep caret in text and numerous other options;
- Highlighting styles can use any font;
- Text region borders;
- Hiding parts of the text using Hidden attribute of the style;
- Multilevel style merging;
- Dynamical highlighting depended on caret position. Highlights valid blocks (for example, current procedure, brackets, "begin" ... "end" blocks ...);
- Line highlighting;
- Text partition by means of line separators like in Visual Basic IDE;
- Hyperlink highlighting
- Custom formatting
Default Lexer Library contains lexers for file types (over 30): C++, Pascal, Basic, SQL, Delphi Resources, HTML & XML, Style sheets, Ini files, Help Contents, Assembler, PHP...
Choose your download: